Treasure Ships is showing at the Art Gallery of WA from 10 October 2015 – 31 January 2016.
The exhibition is open 10am – 5pm, Wednesday to Monday. (Closed Tuesday, last entry at 4.30pm).
HOW TO BOOK TICKETS
Tickets are untimed and undated, and are valid for one entry to any daily session,
excluding special events.
Adult – $15
Concession / Friends – $12
Family – $35 (2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5–12)
Student – $10 (13 years and over)
Child – $5 (5–12 years)
Child – Free (0–4 years)
Adult Group – $12 (8 or more)
Concession Group – $10 (8 or more)
Transaction and credit card fees may apply.
A discounted ticket price is available for groups of 8 people or more. Applicable to adult and concession tickets only. To book a guide for your group please email email@example.com or phone +61 9492 6644 to arrange. This service is free and a minimum of two weeks’ notice is required.
Treasure Ships ticket sales are subject to the Art Gallery of Western Australia’s Conditions of Entry and Terms and Conditions.
EXHIBITION TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please present your valid ticket at the exhibition entrance on arrival.
- Please retain your ticket for inspection.
- If applicable, proof of concession must be carried at all times at the venue and presented if required.
- Tickets are undated and untimed.
- Unless otherwise specified, tickets are valid for one entry only to the exhibition Treasure Ships: Art in the Age of Spices.
- Last entry to the exhibition is 30 minutes before closing.
- The Art Gallery of Western Australia reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Unless otherwise specified, works of art, still and video photography is permitted in the exhibition.
- No food or drink is allowed in the exhibition galleries.
- Large bags and umbrellas must be cloaked on entry to the Gallery.