Treasure Ships: Art in the Age of Spices is on its way to Perth
14 September 2015
Treasure Ships: Art in the Age of Spices sails into AGWA
8 October 2015
High resolution media images can be downloaded below.
Please contact Tanya Sticca
T +61 8 9492 6692 | E email@example.com
- Treasure trove of spicy art
by Laetitia Wilson in The West Australian
- Rare artefacts on display for Spice Ages exhibition at the Art Gallery of WA
by Helene Lambetsos on Perthnow.com.au
- Opulent works in spice age display
by William Yeoman in The West Australian
- Old spice, art and treasure
by Steve Bevis in The Weekend West
- Art Gallery of South Australia’s Treasure Ships: Art in the Age of Spices
review by Christopher Allen in The Australian
- Treasure Ships a trove of art from meeting of East and West
review by John McDonald in The Sydney Morning Herald
- ‘Treasures on show for shipshape 2015 Art Gallery of SA program’
by Patrick McDonald in The Advertiser
- ‘Spice age treasures on show at Art Gallery of South Australia’
by Justin Burke in The Australian
- ‘A treasure trove of exotic discovery‘
by Suzie Keen in InDaily
- ‘‘Spice age’ artefacts and paintings go on show at Art Gallery of South Australia’
- ‘Scholarship is the real treasure that bonds museums‘
by Gina Fairley on Visual Arts Hub
Download High Resolution Images
Select images represented by thumbnails as listed below. Thumbnails are indicative only and not to be reproduced. The images are formatted as 300 dpi RGB JPEG files.
To download files please click on the download button.
Each image will be downloaded with the full caption and conditions of use guidelines. By downloading these images, you agree to accept these conditions.